Pool Heating Done Right
Your swimming pool is an investment and you want to maximize that investment. With a quality pool heater or heat pump, your family can exercise, relax, swim and entertain in warm water even when there is a chill in the air. Village Spa Pools can help you find the best way to heat up your pool by going through all of your options and helping you choose the best heater or heat pump for your pool.
We sell and install heaters from leading brands in the industry such as:
Hayward, Pentair, Jandy, Rheem and Raypak.
These heaters all include 5+ year warranties, intelligent controls, energy-efficient technologies, state of the art manufacturing and expert design.
Speak with a Pool Professional
Learn More About Your Options
Gas Pool Heaters
- Have been around the pool industry for over 60 years
- Come in many shapes and sizes
- Typically heat water faster than other types of heaters
- New energy efficient brands utilize closed combustion chambers to reduce pollution and exhaust
- Use electricity to capture heat and move it from one place to another
- Designed to maintain consistent water temperature
- Slower than gas heaters, but more energy efficient
- Can also be used to chill your swimming pool
- Commonly used in small bodies of water, such as spas or small pools
- Utilize multiple heating elements
- Smaller than most, can fit into places with tight space restrictions
- Less energy efficient and not as fast as gas heaters